Thursday, 16 February 2012

Suzie Pugh

In our seminar this week we talked about our project we have to do for the course. The topic title is "sense of place", we went around the class talking about what they felt the title meant to them. My sense of place is where I have come from, where my family is from and how we all came to live in Bryncoch. Where I am living now all my family live close together on my mums side of the family and my dads. I am going to start my project off by talking about my grandma who was brought up living in the Rhondda and my grandpa is from Fochriw, and how they came to live in Bryncoch where I live now, my grandparents only live two doors away from me :). I love having such a close family around me.
After we all talked about different ideas we had to make a picture board with a partner by cutting and sticking pictures from magazines and newspapers. On my story board I put picture that remind me of my grandma and my house.
I am looking forward to creating my project and to see the end result

No comments:

Post a Comment