Monday, 31 October 2011
Reflective Learning
Reflective learning is very important when I'm in my lectures and doing uni work. By reflecting back on what I have learnt throughout the lesson, it gives me a clear idea and it helps me remember things easier. Reflecting back also allows me to find my strengths and weaknesses, then I am able to grow and build from them. Making notes and reading over them is key to remebering what I did in my lectures. Reflectiving learning is always personal to you, you can describe and connect to what you have learnt as it is in your own words and emotions. Starting uni was a big change and I am now getting closer to the career that I want as a primary school teacher. I am settling into my new classmates, lectures and work. Reflective learning has really helped me so far with my work as I am able to look back at any time to see where I can improve and understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment